Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Glow_Mouse -- Hope they are doing well. It's pretty scary stuff. Check in with us, let us know how yall are gettin on.
Blurple95 -- are all of our Texas and Florida peeps OK?
malti -- nice job GM
Glow_Mouse -- http://files.jcink.net/uploads/aspire/notworthy.gif
Glow_Mouse -- I have restored several emoticons for use. They can be accessed as before during your posting. Click on them to add or add a " : " and the emoji name to display to save time.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» New OEM Ford Door skin for 3-door Aspire 1994-1997
Mono
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 602

Rep: none

Awards: None

I have one new OEM Ford door skin for passenger door on a 3-door Aspire, ready to be put on and painted. I had some body work done and bought several body parts online and am not going to use this one. Thought some of you may be interested, since many here do their own body work so it’d cost you just work (and paint) to install this. It’s brand new and in perfect shape except 2 spots on the edges where the metal is slightly bent, but pretty minor.

It is yours for $40 plus shipping. I checked UPS for the cost to ship to different distances: it is approx. $35 to PA, $65 to TX and $75 to the other coast to CA. I know the shipping’s a killer, but it’s a big package. I had it all shipped from FL. Or you can pick up and save the shipping, I’m in MA (Boston).
If interested, send me your email at minkaaba@gmail.com and I send you photos. Thanks.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanting To Sell | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll