Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Blurple95 -- yo, Dustin!
dustinp -- yo what up homies :horns
malti -- Hi Wacky, glad to see you back
wackychocolatefactory -- i did, new posts in that thread don't appear, but replies in other threads works lol
Glow_Mouse -- yes that is strange try reposting it

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Aftermarket Stero install kit?
Racespire95
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 632

Rep: none

Awards: None

Finally getting around to putting an aftermarket stero and speakers in my car but i cant find a install kit to adapt the radio to the car (the head unit not the wiring) any tips? I picked up one that fits a wide range of fords/mercury/Lincolns from '70's - '00's. i kno some of them have a similar factory radio to the aspire so i was gonna try and peice it together but if yall have know of any kits for the aspire let me know! Thanks
PM
^
Glow_Mouse
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

Aspire Rockstar

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 2

There's a few small car adapter kits here in Aus. Try ebayin one. Personally, I just hard wired it
because I'm good at it and (because I'm crazy) but usually the best course is to find out which goes
where by googling it. If it's an adapter plug then surely there has to be one available out there. smile.gif

Good luck with your search smile.gif http://files.jcink.net/uploads/aspire/bunnyd.gif

--------------------
Raising the bar for compact cars around the world.
.:: 1997 Aspire ::. - Revived Project - Glowspire
.:: 1998 Aspire ::. - Current Project - The Red Bean

user posted image
www.FordAspire.com - The World's #1 resource for aspire/avella & 2nd Gen Festiva
"Why Do you own so many bodykit parts?"
"I like to change the look of my car like i change underpants....everyday!"

Glowmouse's 97' Glowspire Build
Glowmouse's 98' Red Bean Build
My DIY Wing Conversion How-To
PM
^
Racespire95
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 632

Rep: none

Awards: None

QUOTE (Glow_Mouse @ Feb 19 2018, 06:25 AM)
There's a few small car adapter kits here in Aus. Try ebayin one. Personally, I just hard wired it
because I'm good at it and (because I'm crazy) but usually the best course is to find out which goes
where by googling it. If it's an adapter plug then surely there has to be one available out there. smile.gif

Good luck with your search smile.gif http://files.jcink.net/uploads/aspire/bunnyd.gif

Thanks! I got it in and all wired up and working for 2 days ... Then i Took radio back out bc i didnt like lol it put another aftermarket one in .... Then changed sub's bc i didnt like the first set lol .... I change radios like i do my underwear- at least once a week biggrin.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll