Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Glow_Mouse -- Haha heyy blurple! Long time. Theres an option to put the mahiong board vertical so you can see them. Try zooming in more too. I tried to get it bigger but this forum only allows for a small resolution.
Blurple95 -- I love mahjongg but these tiles are hard to see sad.gif
fastivaca -- 5 weeks and counting to Westiva!!!!
Glow_Mouse -- Reminder: Just a reminder everyone, that the garage section is for how-to's only and every how to must have the How-To: Prefix attached. Thanks.
Glow_Mouse -- New game added. Forty Thieves Solitaire for all you card lovers.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic

» August CoTM Winner rmoltis, Congratz Mate!
Glow_Mouse
 Posted: Aug 3 2012, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Aspire Rockstar

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 2

Our 2nd Cotm Winner this year is...

rmoltis!

QUOTE (rmoltis)

Hey I just became a member here's my current aspire that is yet to be discussed  :-).

user posted image

This car is built for stealth.  It has a lot of work put into it.  But built clean as to not gain negative attention to all the positive inside the car from the outside.  I've got plans for this car as time goes on but for now it's a great project it's a continuation of the last aspire project I owned which is posted in pictures section also it will be posted right after this one. But for now the only hint you guys get about this car is... Guaranteed it has the biggest, most powerful,  and the most clarity  filled stereo.  That's probably ever been in an aspire.  And with a full double layer of dynamat that's all over entire car.  The interior sound is amazingly crisp and Clean with no distortion. Along side some super deep/ clean bass with bass tuned to 20hz. With no cancellation.  And best of all with all the Windows rolled up And the stereo up all the way.  %95 of the sounds stay inside the car.  And the sound pressure level I don't know what it is but with 10 speakers that all hit you can feel the increase in air pressure in the cab like your being hit with sound. But easy and clear enough with proper imaging and flat frequency response as to not give you headaches or hurt your ears.  Just super loud clean sound.  And with the alpine cdA-9887 deck to anyone who knows what it is. Any tuning option I will ever need. A long with the imprint sound tuning technology built in. the most fun part about building this stereo was that... Sincei planned thoroughly ahead of time the equipment and wiring and parts I would get... I bought everything complete before I began Installation and I didn't find out until after it was all installed and running I found out This stereo was a complete competition stereo which had far exceeded my hopes and expectations.  And anyone who has questions regarding aspires and stereos, just let me confirm that aspires are a good platform for a stereo if you do your research and take your time and do things right.. Custom built and installed by me custom. Once I get my car shipped over to Pennsylvania I'll post more pictures for everyone.

And here's my 95 Ford aspire
user posted image

15"x7 rims stock diameter. Fms lowering springs, fms struts. Fms stiff strut mounts, new bushings, rebuilt transmission, Fms clutch kit, k&n cone with heat shield sealed to the scope so when the hood is closed its ram air/cold air. Drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads, 1100 watt class d monoblock amp 550 rms,  kicker solo basic 1200watt 600 rms infinity kappa 5.25" speakers mids+tweets front +rear( 85rms) 1200 watt Jl 4 channel 4x100 rms. Rear trunk floor with sub mounted in floor where spare was.  I got all the pics I could find so far in pictures section. 
http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=594

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

a few more pics i found better than the first few

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Raising the bar for compact cars around the world.
.:: 1997 Aspire ::. - Revived Project

user posted image
www.FordAspire.com - The World's #1 resource for aspire/avella & 2nd Gen Festiva
"Why Do you own so many bodykit parts?"
"I like to change the look of my car like i change underpants....everyday!"

Glowmouse's 97' Glowspire Build
My DIY Wing Conversion How-To
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Previous CoTM Winners | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic